I'm thrilled to announce that my first book, 100 Things to Do In Sioux City & Siouxland Before You Die published by Reedy Press, is officially released as of September 15th, 2020!
Reedy's 100 Things series turns to local writers in dozens of cities around the nation to find out what locals view as the must-see places to eat, shop, and play in their area, and I'm so excited to have written the Siouxland edition. It will be most useful as a guidebook to visitors and new residents to our area, but I hope even long-time Siouxland residents will learn something new, and find a corner of Siouxland to explore where they've never been before.
Where to buy the book
- Me! Contact me directly by e-mailing SiouxlandFamiliesBlog at gmail dot com to order. Bulk discounts available!
- Sioux City Gifts on Pierce Street has signed copies in stock as of 9/12/20
- featured in the book on pg . 133 "Shop Local at Sioux City Gifts"
- Book People on Hamilton Blvd has signed copies in stock as of 9/16/20
- featured in the book on pg. 130 "Find it All at the Marketplace on Hamilton"
- My publisher, Reedy Press has copies available to order online
- Amazon has copies available to order online
100 Things to Do in Sioux City & Siouxland Before You Die is also available to check out from the Sioux City Public Library!
Love travel books? You can also check out more of Reedy's great 100 Things Travel Guides (affiliate link) which include cities as far away as San Diego and as close as Omaha and Lincoln!
Events & Appearances
I love talking to groups about things to do in Siouxland and about the book! I've been lucky enough to do book signings or talks at great places like Morningside College, Book People, Sioux City Gifts, the Sioux City Women's Club, and MOPS, and maybe your group should be next!
If your group, business, or organization would like me to speak, please email me at SiouxlandFamiliesBlog at gmail dot com!
100 Things to Do in Sioux City & Siouxland Before You Die has been featured by local print and broadcast media, including:
Please e-mail me at SiouxlandFamiliesBlog at gmail dot com if you'd like to arrange an interview or otherwise discuss the book!
Thanks for exploring Siouxland with me!